From MONOlogue to DIalogue: Strengthening and Hearing Migrants' Voices in the Debate on Migration, London, 11-12 May 2012 [info]
- Please RSVP for limited places.
Free Seminars on How to Challenge the Conclusions Reached in OGNs, UK, 14-17 May 2012 [info]
- Note: OGNs = UKBA's Operational Guidance Notes.
Opening Keynote Address: Responding to the Changing Dynamics of Displacement, CARFMS12: Restructuring Refuge and Settlement, Toronto, 16 May 2012 [info]
- This event is free and open to the public.
Job Vacancy: Immigration & Refugee Deputy Director, NY, CWS [info]
- Deadline for applications is 18 May 2012.
Job Vacancies: Humanitarian Innovation Project, Oxford, RSC [info]
- Three positions are available: "Part-time Project Coordinator" (applications due 18 May 2012), "Research Officer (Social Sciences)" (applications due 31 May 2012), and "Research Officer (Engineering/Management)" (applications due 31 May 2012).
Applied Research Methods with Hidden, Marginal and Excluded Populations, Colchester, UK, 30 July-3 August 2012 [info]
- While the closing date for applications isn't until 1 June 2012, interested participants are encouraged to apply early as the course fills up quickly.
Tagged Events & Opportunities.