AWR Bulletin, vol. 50, no. 2 (2012) [contents]
- Articles include "Dublin III beyond M.S.S. and N.S.," "EASO: The European Asylum Support Office - a new facilitator
for the establishment of a Common European Asylum System?," "Extraterritorial Processing and Reception Centers
for Migrants in North Africa - Developments in European Asylum and
Refugee Law," and "Hirsi and the Bermuda Triangle."
Georgetown Immigration Law Journal, vol. 25, no. 4 (Summer 2011) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "Unaccompanied Should Not Mean Unprotected: The Inadequacies of Relief for Unaccompanied Immigrant Minors."
International Migration, vol. 50, no. 6 (Dec. 2012) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Children and Families Seeking Asylum in Northern Norway: Living Conditions and Mental Health" and a feature section on human trafficking.
International Review of the Red Cross, vol. 93, no. 884 (Dec. 2011) [full-text]
- The full-text is now available on the ICRC site; the theme is "The Future of Humanitarian Action."
Intervention: International Journal of Mental Health,
Psychosocial Work and Counselling in
Areas of Armed Conflict, vol. 10, no. 3 (Nov. 2012) [contents]
- Mix of articles including a personal reflection entitled "The story of a Congolese refugee worker in Tanzania."
Migration Policy Practice, vol. II, no. 5 (Oct.-Nov. 2012) [full-text via ReliefWeb]
- Features contributions to IOM's ongoing International Dialogue on Migration (IDM), including "Forced migration – changing trends,
new responses," "Managing migration in crisis situations:
reflections and experiences on
US humanitarian assistance and
migration response," "Atención y reparación integral a las
víctimas del desplazamiento
forzado en Colombia," and "Dealing with the consequences of article
1F of the Refugee Convention in the
Netherlands: A crisis for migration
policymakers and excluded asylum claimants."
Refuge: Canada's Journal on Refugees, vol. 28, no. 1 (2012) [full-text]
- Theme issue with 10 articles focusing on "Iraqi refugees" in Australia, Egypt, Europe, Indonesia, Jordan, Syria, and the U.S. Also includes one non-theme article on "There’s No Place Like a Refugee Camp? Urban Planning and Participation in the Camp Context."