CFP: International Human Rights Law in Refugee Status Determination: Comparative Practice and Theory, London, 13-14 November 2013 [info]
- Submit abstract by 5 July 2013.
The Domestic Implementation of International Humanitarian Law: A Manual (ICRC, April 2013) [text via ReliefWeb]
Handbook on European Law relating to Asylum, Borders and Immigration (ECHR & EU FRA, June 2013) [text]
- Available in English, French, German and Italian.
Protecting Civilians in Armed Conflict, Chipping Norton, UK, 16-18 May 2013 [info]
- Follow link for conference summary.
Reclaiming the Protection of Civilians under International Humanitarian Law, Oslo, 23-24 May 2013 [info]
- Follow link for conference documents, including recommendations; see also related IRIN news story.
"Treaty Interpretation before the Supreme Court," Cambridge Journal of International and Comparative Law, vol. 2, no. 1 (2013) [free full-text]
- In part, discusses R v Secretary and the interpretation of Article 32 of the Refugee Convention.
The United States and Material-Support Bar for Refugees: A Tenuous Balance between National Security and Basic Human Rights, Drexel Law Review, vol. 5, no. 1 (Fall 2012) [full-text]
"U.K. Refugee Lawyers: Pushing the Boundaries of Domestic Court Acceptance of International Human Rights Law," Boston College Law Review, vol. 54, no. 3 (2013) [full-text]
Tagged Publications and Events & Opportunities.