17 December 2013

Tip of the Week! Forced Migration Library

If you are a regular user of this blog, then you may have noticed that every month, I create a new board on my Pinterest page to highlight books that are due to be published sometime during that month.  However, unless you have also joined Pinterest and chosen to "follow" me, you may not realize that I add references at other times too, sometimes to the most recently created board, but also to other boards.  So, for example, I just added a new pin to the Dec. 2013 board to alert visitors to five forthcoming titles in Springer's new Migration Studies series.  I also added a pin to the New Legal Texts board for James Hathaway's edited volume, Human Rights and Refugee Law, from Edward Elgar. And while the primary emphasis is on new books, I also maintain boards for certain categories of books, like reference titles, series, open access items, and kids literature.

So if you are interested in building up your own collection, please become a patron of the Forced Migration Library and check in regularly to learn about new additions!

Tagged Tips.

No comments: