- Why We Should Use the Term ‘Illegalized’ Refugee or Immigrant: A Commentary [abstract] [full-text via Oppenheimer Chair]
- Detention of Undocumented Immigrants and the Judicial Impact of the CJEU’s Decisions in France [abstract] [full-text via Oppenheimer Chair]
- Exclusion from Refugee Status: The Purposes and Principles of the United Nations and Article 1F(c) of the Refugee Convention [abstract] [eprint via SSRN]
- International Humanitarian Law and the Interpretation of ‘Persecution’ in Article 1A(2) CSR51 [abstract]
- Natural Disasters, Climate Change and Non-Refoulement: What Scope for Resisting Expulsion under Articles 3 and 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights? [abstract]
This issue also reproduces the texts of a UK case and a UNHCR court submssion, and provides two book reviews.