RSS feeds can regularly alert you to new information resources. Here are a few examples:
From Amnesty International USA (they offer region- and campaign-specific newsfeeds as well as one for recent reports, which is the source for this guide):
- Living in the Shadows: A primer on the human rights of migrants (Sept. 2006) [html text]
From beSpacific (this law and technology news blog offers one newsfeed):
- 2006 Annual Report on International Religious Freedom (U.S. Dept. of State, Sept. 2006) [abstract with link to text]
From Docuticker (this current awareness service offers one newsfeed, but the blog itself includes a number of categories; also each document profile includes linked keywords to assist users in locating related titles):
- Identifying the Determinants of Attitudes towards Immigrants: A Structural Cross-Country Analysis (Institute for the Study of Labor, Sept. 2006) [abstract and link to full paper]
From Pambazuka News (they offer category-specific newsfeeds including "refugees and forced migration" and "conflict and emergencies"):
- International Migration and Development: Implications for Africa (Economic Commission for Africa, Sept. 2006) [pdf text]
From UNHCR News (by way of FMO, which displays newsfeeds from various sources; currently, UNHCR only offers one feed; hopefully, in the future it will offer more, including one for its "What's New" page):
- Latest asylum statistics for 36 industrialized nations (UNHCR, Sept. 2006) [briefing note with link to full report]
Don't forget to copy my Site Feed into your newsreader!
Posted in Publications and Web Sites/Tools.