Caracterización de la Población Retornada Centroamericana con Necesidades de Protección (ACNUR, 2014) [access]
- Two studies are currently available, one on the protection needs of El Salvadoran returnees, the other on the protection needs of Guatemalan returnees.
Development of a Resource Guide for the Worcester Refugee Population (Worcester Polytechnic Institute, March 2015) [text]
Diagnóstico sobre el Acceso al Procedimiento para la Condición de Refugiado en México (Programa Conjunto de Migrantes en Tránsito & ACNUR, 2014) [text]
- The results of this study were used to develop a "Manual para la Atención Integral de la Población Refugiada y Solicitante de la Condición de Refugiado en México."
Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 Statistics Yearbook (Executive Office of Immigration Review, March 2015) [text]
- See also these posts on the ImmigrationProf blog which provide snapshots of the data on asylum grants by country of nationality, increasing immigration court caseloads, and asylum grant rates by immigration court.
Human Rights and Resettlement Processes in Colombia, Special Coverage of the 154th Inter-American Commission Hearings (Human Rights Brief, March 2015) [text]
In Defense of the Homeschoolers’ Asylum Bill (The Asylumist Blog, March 2015) [text]
Results of the UC Davis Asylum & Refugee Law National Moot Court Competition (ImmigrationProf Blog, March 2015) [text]
Saving Stories [access]
- "A project to collect and ‘save stories’ from refugee community members in the suburban Pittsburgh boroughs of Baldwin and Whitehall. The Saving Stories project has united a broad range of community contributors who share a common commitment to enhance native and English literacy, archive native culture, and increase public awareness of their community’s unique diversity."
- Regional Focus: Americas (4 March 2015)
Tagged Publications and Web Sites/Tools.