"Adaptation to Climate Change and Resettlement in Rwanda," Area, vol. 47, no. 1 (March 2015) [free full-text]
"Climate Change in the Fertile Crescent and Implications of the Recent Syrian Drought," Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Early Edition, 2 March 2015 [full-text via ResearchGate]
- See also related commentary from the NYT and UKCCMC.
Climate Change Induced Displacement: Leveraging Transnational Advocacy Networks (TANs) to Address Operational Gaps (TechTank Blog, March 2015) [text]
"Displacement and Migration from Cyclone-affected Coastal Areas," Chapter 8 in Environment, Migration and Adaptation: Evidence and Politics of Climate Change in Bangladesh (AHDPH, Jan. 2015) [text via Academia.edu]
- Note: More information about the book is available here.
"Human Displacement and Climate Change in the Asia-Pacific," Chapter 6 in Environmental Law Dimensions of Human Rights (Oxford University Press, March 2015) [preprint via SSRN]
Integrating Human Mobility Issues within National Adaptation Plans, United Nations University-Nansen Initiative Joint Policy Brief, no. 2 (UNU, June 2014) [text]
Prejudice and Conflict in Forced-migration Issues: A Contest (UNU, Jan. 2015) [info]
- New research project that "investigates key human security and conflict issues associated with forced migration due to climate change or other factors; and strategies for preventing conflict and minimizing human insecurity in the Pacific and, mainly, in the Fiji Islands."
- Thematic Focus: Natural Disasters (13 March 2015)
- Thematic Focus: Climate Change & Natural Disasters (12 Feb. 2015)