African Human Mobility Review, vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 2015) [full-text]
- Articles in this new journal include "Upholding Refugee Rights: Cessation, Transnationalism and Law’s Limitations in the Rwandan Case" and "Local Integration and Congolese Forced Migrants in Dar es Salaam,
British Journal of Social Work, vol. 44, Suppl. 1 (June 2014) [contents]
- Special issue on "'A World on the Move': Migration, Mobilities and Social Work." Includes free editorial, "Ethics of Care in Supporting Disabled Forced Migrants: Interactions with Professionals and Ethical Dilemmas in Health and Social Care in the South-East of England" and "Returning ‘Home’: Experiences of Reintegration for Asylum Seekers and Refugees."
Conflict and Health, vol. 9, Suppl. 1 (Feb. 2015) [open access]
- Focus is "Taking Stock of Reproductive Health in Humanitarian Settings: 2012-2014 Inter-agency Working Group on Reproductive Health in Crises' Global Review."
Disaster Prevention and Management: An International Journal, vol. 24, no. 2 (2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles.
International Migration, vol. 53, no. 2 (April 2015) [contents]
- Two sub-sections focus on 1) "Economic Integration of Migrants," which includes "Working for a Better Life: Longitudinal Evidence on the Predictors of Employment among Recently Arrived Refugee Migrant Men Living in Australia" and 2) "Observations on Policy," including "Impugning the Humanitarian Defence."
Rights in Exile Newsletter, no. 57 (March 2015) [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.
Terra Cognita, no. 25 (Aut. 2014) [full-text]
- Theme is “En Fuite.” For overview of articles, read the editorial entitled "Pour une politique d’asile et
de protection prévoyante."
Women's Asylum News, no. 129 (Jan./Feb. 2015 [full-text]
- Lead article is "Set Her Free: Ending the Detention of Women who Seek Asylum."