Journal of Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Law [info]
- Articles sought for special issue to be published in 2016. Submit proposals by 1 June 2015.
- Mix of articles including "Rites of passage: Experiences of transition for forced Hazara migrants and refugees in Australia."
Index on Censorship, vol. 44, no. 1 (March 2015) [contents]
- Special feature on "Across the wires: how refugee stories get told."
*International Journal of Migration and Border Studies, vol. 1, no. 2 (2014) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Deterrence policies and asylum seekers: the case of Australia."
Intervention, vol. 13, no. 1 (March 2015) [contents]
- Includes special section on "Ebola: Reflections from the Field."
Journal of Immigrant & Refugee Studies, vol. 13, no. 1 (2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "Exploring Media Platforms to Serve the Needs of the South Sudanese Former Refugee Community in Southeast Queensland," "Cast Out: 'Gender Role Outlaws' Seeking Asylum in the West and the Quest for Social Connections," and "Exploring Mental Health Screening Feasibility and Training of Refugee Health Coordinators."
Journal of Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Law, vol. 29, no. 1 (2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including one on reception conditions in the EU and the ECHR's interim measures.
Migration Policy Practice, vol. IV, no. 5 (Dec. 2014-Jan. 2015) [full-text]
- Special issue with outlooks on migration in 2015 from various experts.
*Revue Européenne des Migrations Internationales, vol. 30, no. 2 (2014) [contents]
- The theme of this issue is "Composer (avec) la frontière. Passages, parcours migratoires et échanges sociaux = Negotiating Boundaries. Passage, Migratory Itineraries and Social Exchanges." Includes articles on Palestinian refugees in Lebanon and refoulement in the Aegean.
Social Analysis, vol. 59, no. 1 (Spring 2015) [contents]
- Special issue on "Uncertainty and Displacement." The introduction, "Flight and Exile: Uncertainty in the Context of Conflict-Induced Displacement," is free to read.
Tagged Periodicals and Events & Opportunities.