CFP: "Bridging the Collaborative Gap," Second Conference in Disasters, Displacement, and Human Rights, Knoxville, Tennessee, 25-27 September 2015 [info]
- Abstract submission deadline extended to 1 April 2015.
2014 Global Strategy Implementation Report: Public Health, Settlement and Shelter, Safe Access to Fuels and Energy, Livelihoods (UNHCR, March 2015) [text]
DSD Working Papers on Research Security (Social Science Research Council, 2014) [access]
- This series examines a "range of research security concerns, providing a framework to help those working in the [Latin American] region consider how they can enhance their own safety as well as the safety of their associates and research participants."
Human Rights and Democracy: The 2014 Foreign & Commonwealth Office Report (UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office, March 2015) [text via ReliefWeb]
"The Human Rights of Migrants and Refugees," IOM presentation at OSCE Parliamentary Assembly Special Panel, General Committee on Democracy, Human Rights and Humanitarian Questions Meeting, Vienna, 19 February 2015 [text]
Operational Guidelines on the Minimum Criteria for Livelihoods Programming (UNHCR, March 2015) [text]
Refugees – What's Wrong with History?, Oxford, 4 March 2015 [info]
- Follow link for podcast.
70 Years, 70 Documents (UN) [access]
- "To celebrate the 70th anniversary of the United Nations, the Dag Hammarskjöld Library is presenting an exploration of the seventy key documents that have shaped the United Nations and our world." The exhibit includes General Assembly resolution 302 (IV), which established UNRWA, and the 1951 Convention relating to the Status of Refugees.
MapFight: Your Classroom App [info]
- An app that allows you "to compare countries and states by size."
- Thematic Focus: General (2 March 2015)
Tagged Events & Opportunities, Publications and Web Sites/Tools.