- ‘He's a Cracking Wee Geezer from Pakistan’: Lay Accounts of Refugee Integration Failure and Success in Scotland [abstract]
- Control and Biopower in Contemporary Humanitarian Aid: The Case of Supplementary Feeding [abstract]
- To ‘Promote, Protect and Ensure’: Overcoming Obstacles to Identifying Disability in Forced Migration [abstract] [eprint via SSRN]
- Narrative and Silence: How Former Refugees Talk about Loss and Past Trauma [abstract] [ResearchGate]
- The British–Jewish Roots of Non-Refoulement and its True Meaning for the Drafters of the 1951 Refugee Convention [abstract] [full-text via Academia.edu]
- Closing Legal Black Holes: The Role of Extraterritorial Jurisdiction in Refugee Rights Protection [abstract]
Six book reviews are also available.