- Asylum as a General Principle of International Law [abstract]
- The Internal Protection Alternative Inquiry and Human Rights Considerations – Irrelevant or Indispensable? [abstract] [embargoed postprint via IR]
- An Ongoing Anomaly: Pre- and Post-Second World War Palestinian Refugees [abstract]
- The Application and Interpretation of International Humanitarian Law and International Criminal Law in the Exclusion of those Refugee Claimants who have Committed War Crimes and/or Crimes Against Humanity in Canada [abstract]
- 'Climate Change Migrants’: Impediments to a Protection Framework and the Need to Incorporate Migration into Climate Change Adaptation Strategies [abstract] [preprint via Academia.edu]
- ‘Systemic Flaws’ and Dublin Transfers: Incompatible Tests before the CJEU and the ECtHR? [abstract]
This issue also includes an obituary for Ivor Jackson, who passed away in Dec. 2014, case law summaries, introductory notes to two sets of UNHCR guidelines - on temporary protection and military service, respectively - and four book reviews.