Refugee Law Reader [access]
- This "on-line model curriculum for the study of the complex and rapidly evolving field of international asylum and refugee law" is now available in French, Russian and Spanish.
"Renewing U.S. Commitment to Refugee Protection: The 30th Anniversary of the Refugee Act of 1980," Human Rights First & Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, DC, 16 March 2010 [info]
- Symposium with the High Commissioner for Refugees as a special guest.
UPDATED: "The European Court of Justice and the European Court of Human Rights as 'asylum courts'," ELENA Training Course, Prague, 7-9 May 2010 [info]
- Deadline for registration is 24 March 2010.
39th Annual Conference of the Indian Society of International Law, New Delhi, 24-25 April 2010 [info]
- One of the conference themes will be "Forced Migration: Emerging Global Legal & Policy Issues." Submit paper proposal by 15 April 2010.
"European Union Law and Policy on Immigration and Asylum," European Summer School, Université Libre de Bruxelles, 28 June-9 July 2010 [info]
- The "aim of the Summer School is to provide its participants with an comprehensive understanding of the immigration and asylum policy of the European Union from a legal point of view."
Tagged Events & Opportunities.