CFP: Immigration and Nationality Law Review [info]
- Submission sought for one feature article on any topic in immigration and nationality law. Deadline is 11 February 2013.
CFP: Fahamu Refugee Legal Aid Newsletter [info]
- Articles sought for a "series...portraying the situation of refugees in the states commonly referred to as 'the Balkans' and neighbouring countries." Submissions due by 15th of each month, so next deadline is 15 February 2013.
Managing Editor, Refuge [info]
- Graduate student sought for part-time position beginning 1 April 2013. Applications due by 28 February 2013.
Volunteer Assistant Editor, Journal of Internal Displacement [info]
- Applications due by 28 February 2013.
CFP: Disasters [info]
- Theme issue on "Aid in the Archives: Academic Histories for a Practitioner Audience," to be published as supplement; submit abstracts by 10 March 2013.
CFP: Journal of Internal Displacement [info]
- Submissions sought for special issue on "Forced Migration and Displacement in Somalia and Somali Inhabited Territories." Deadline is 30 April 2013.
Australian Mosaic, no. 32 (Summer 2012/2013) [full-text]
- Theme is "Breaking Barriers: A Strength Based Approach for a Just Society." Includes "Barriers to Access and Engagement for Community-Based Asylum Seekers" and "Reporting Refugees."
Fahamu Refugee Legal Aid Newsletter, no. 34 (Feb. 2013) [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.
Journal of Internal Displacement, vol. 3, no. 1 (Jan. 2013) [open access]
- Two articles on development-induced displacement. Free access with registration.
Perspective: Humanitarian and International Affairs Magazine, no. 3 (2012) [full-text]
- Feature on "Rebuilding Somalia."
Tagged Periodicals and Events & Opportunities.