Child Development, vol. 81, no. 4 (July/August 2010) [contents]
- Includes a special focus on disasters and their impact on child development; a number of the preprint versions of these articles are available in the documents section of the Society for Research in Child Development web site, including "Defining Best Practice in Care and Protection of Children in Crisis-Affected Settings: A Delphi Study."
Diversity in Health and Care, vol. 7, no. 2 (June 2010) [contents]
- Mix of articles; includes "Social support and health: immigrants' and refugees' perspectives" and "Improving reach: promoting engagement by building bridges between refugee women and the voluntary sector."
Global Responsibility to Protect, vol. 2, no. 3 (June 2010) [contents]
- Focus is on R2P and international law.
Refugee Watch: A South Asian Journal on Forced Migration, no. 35 (June 2010) [contents]
- Mix of articles; published by the Mahanirban Calcutta Research Group.
Women's Asylum News, no. 93 (July 2010) [full-text via Refworld]
- Lead article is "Women's Asylum Charter: Two Years On."