Exploring Avenues for Protected Entry Procedures in Europe, Brussels, 28 March 2012 [info in ECRE Weekly Bulletin, 23 March 2012]
- See bottom of p. 1 for info. on launch of report.
Committee on Migration, Refugees and Displaced Persons, Brussels, 29-30 March 2012 [info]
- As Migrants at Sea notes, the PACE report on "Lives Lost in the Mediterranean Sea: Who is Responsible?" will be considered at this meeting.
Engaging with Armed Groups: Legal and Operational Challenges for Humanitarian Actors, Washington, DC, 30 March 2012 [info]
- Co-hosted with the ICRC, this discussion complements the publication of the latest issue of the International Review of the Red Cross, the theme of which is "Understanding armed groups and the applicable law." Register using this form.
Addressing the Legal Gaps in Climate Change Migration, Displacement and Resettlement: From Sinking Islands to Flooded Deltas, Washington, DC, 3 April 2012 [info]
- Register using this form.
Call for applications: Emerging Scholars Workshop on Forced Migration [info]
- Deadline is 27 April 2012.
Tagged Events & Opportunities.