- Editorial: Interesting Times: 2002–13 [free full-text]
- The Next Frontier: Expanding Protection in Europe for Victims of Armed Conflict and Indiscriminate Violence [free full-text]
- Protecting Recognized Geneva Convention Refugees outside their States of Asylum [abstract]
- Reflections on Refoulement and Collective Expulsion in the Hirsi Case [abstract]
- Do the Facts Speak for Themselves? Country of Origin Information in French and British Refugee Status Determination Procedures [abstract] [workshop paper]
A number of presentations from the "Roundtable Discussion with the IARLJ, the ECtHR and the CJEU on Leading Asylum Cases" are also reproduced, as well as a document on the human rights responsibilities of Frontex.
Tagged Periodicals and Events & Opportunities.