Calls for papers:
Disability and the Global South: An International Journal [info]
- Special issue on "Disability, Asylum and Migration." Submission deadline is 1 September 2013.
Forced Migration Review [info]
- Theme issue on "Crisis Migration." Submission deadline is 2 September 2013.
- Special issue on "Immigration and Global Migration: Politics, Policy, and Human Rights Immigration Reform and the Politics of Immigration." Submissions deadline is 1 October 2013.
Refuge: Canada's Journal on Refugees [info]
- Special issue on "Humanitarian Crises and Forced Displacement in Sudan and South Sudan." Submission deadline is 1 October 2013.
Journal of Internal Displacement [info]
- Special issue on "Forced Migration and Displacement: Impact on Women." Submission deadline is 15 October 2013.
Volunteer, WAN [info]
- Apply by 6 August 2013.
Promotion and Finance Assistant, FMR [info]
- Apply by 28 August 2013.
European Journal of Migration and Law, vol. 15, no. 2 (2013) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "Is the Right of the Child to Liberty Safeguarded in the Common European Asylum System?"
Intervention, vol. 11, no. 2 (July 2013) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "
Psychosocial support for Bhutanese refugees in Nepal" and "'Against all odds': UNHCR's mental health and psychosocial support programme for Iraqi refugees and internally displaced Syrians."
Journal of Immigrant & Refugee Studies, vol. 11, no. 3 (2013) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "Nah We Yone's De Fambul Camp: Facilitating Resilience in Displaced African Children," "Forced Migration and Psychotic Symptoms: An Analysis of the National Latino and Asian American Study," and "Factors Influencing HIV Risk: A Qualitative Study of U.S.-Based Burundian Refugees."
Journal of Internal Displacement, vol. 3, no. 2 (July 2013) [open access]
- Theme issue on "Forced Migration and Displacement in Somalia and Somali-Inhabited Territories."
Women’s Asylum News, no. 118 (July/August 2013) [full-text via Refworld]
- Lead article is "Improving the assessment of 'credibility' in asylum claims in the UK and
Tagged Periodicals and Events & Opportunities.