African Human Migration Review, vol. 1, no. 3 (Sept./Dec. 2015) [full-text]
- Mix of articles including two on xenophobia, one on conflict and displacement in the Horn of Africa, and one on development-induced displacement in Ethiopia.
European Journal of Psychotraumatology, vol. 7 (Feb. 2016) [open access]
- Special issue on "Global Mental Health: Trauma and Adversity among Populations in Transition."
International Journal of Human Rights, vol. 20, no. 2 (2016) [contents]
- Special issue on "Comparative Regional Protection Frameworks for Refugees: Norms and Norm Entrepreneurs." The introductory article is freely available.
International Journal of Migration, Health and Social Care, vol. 12, no. 1 (March 2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles including one on the health of Karen refugees and another on the health of Liberian refugees.
Kanere: Kakuma News Reflector (Jan. 2016) [full-text via FM List]
- News and views from Kakuma Refugee Camp, Kenya.
Middle East Journal of Refugee Studies, vol 1, no. 1 (Spring 2016) [open access]
- New open access journal launched in 2016 by the International Refugee Rights Association in Ankara. Articles are in English and Turkish.
New Internationalist, no. 489 (Jan. 2016) [selected full-text]
- Special report on "Humanity Adrift: Why Refugees Deserve Better."
Rights in Exile Newsletter, no. 67 (Feb. 2016) [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.
Women's Asylum News, no. 133 (Dec. 2015/Jan. 2016) [full-text]
- Lead article is "Women’s cases in the early days of Asylum Aid."