16 July 2019

Admin: Upcoming Changes to This Information Service

This blog has been a solo operation since it first launched on 1 November 2005. Over the years, both the frequency and the length of my postings have increased - there is just so much more information out there and so many more methods of disseminating it! And I am finding that every time I return to my computer after having been away for a brief period, it is becoming more and more difficult for me to play "catch-up."

So in the interest of finding a way to continue running this service that is both manageable to me,  useful to you, and that does not overlap with other information services, I will be making various tweaks to the kinds of information sources I reference. At the same time, I will try to share strategies for monitoring any information sources that I decide to no longer reference.

I also intend to revamp my Forced Migration Guide, which has been seriously neglected.

I will keep you posted!
Elisa

No comments: