A round-up of various blogs that I've come across recently, some new-ish, some not:
The Broker: Thea Hilhorst [access]
- "[P]professor of Humanitarian Aid and Reconstruction at Wageningen University...will update her blog for The Broker focusing on thoughts, dilemmas and inspirations that she faces in her work."
Conflict Early Warning [access]
- "[B]log on the theory and practice of conflict early warning and response."
- News service that "reports on immigration, refugee and asylum seeker issues."
The International Eye [access]
- Posts news articles relating to asylum and immigration issues in Europe.
Opinio Juris - "Virginia Journal of International Law, Vol. 49-4: Online Symposium" [access]
- Follow an online discussion relating to a journal article entitled "Human Rights and Human Trafficking: Quagmire or Firm Ground? A Response to James Hathaway."
Refugee Resettlement Reform [access]
- Aim is to find "creative, pro-refugee ways to meet the challenges of refugee resettlement in the United States."
Refugiati...in Europa [access]
- Posts news reports relating to the status of refugees and asylum seekers in Europe.
Towards Recognition [access]
- Mission is to raise awareness and work towards international recognition of the environmentally displaced.
Witchcraft, Displacement and Human Rights Network [access]
- "[I]nformal network where information about new developments, research and news related to witchcraft can be shared."
Tagged Web Sites/Tools.