Global Governance: A Review of Multilateralism and International Institutions, vol. 16, no. 3 (July-Sept. 2010) [contents]
- Special issue on international migration and global governance; includes "The Historical Roots of Cooperation Between the UN High Commissioner for Refugees and the International Organization for Migration" as well as articles on "survival migration" and climate change and migration.
Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, vol. 36, no. 6 (2010) [contents]
- Theme is "On the Move: Emotions and Human Mobility"; includes "'Unkind Cuts': Health Policy and Practice versus the Health and Emotional Well-Being of Asylum-Seekers and Refugees in Ireland."
Journal of Human Rights Practice, vol. 2, no. 2 (July 2010) [contents]
- Theme is "'Responsibility to the Story'"; includes "Unpacking World Refugee Day: Humanitarian Governance and Human Rights Practice?".
Journal of International Peacekeeping, vol. 14, nos. 1-2 (Feb. 2010) [contents]
- Focus is on African peace operations; includes "Humanitarian Principles and Protection Dilemmas: Addressing the Security Situation of Aid Workers in Darfur."
The Researcher, vol. 5, no. 2 (June 2010) [full-text via Refworld]
- Mix of articles from the Refugee Documentation Centre at the Legal Aid Board in Ireland.