- The next lecture in the Refugee Law Initiative's seminar series.
Forced Migration, Statelessness and Issues of Citizenship in South Asia, New Delhi, 22-23 March 2012 [info]
- Application deadline is 31 January 2012.
Using Evidence to Support Traumatised Women Seeking Asylum, London, 7 February 2012 [info]
- Scroll to p. 17; free training by the Centre for the Study of Emotion and Law; register by 31 January 2012.
Reminder! CARFMS12: Restructuring Refuge and Settlement - Responding to the Global Dynamics of Displacement, Toronto, 16-18 May 2012 [info]
- The deadline for submitting abstracts has been extended to 31 January 2012.
Ockenden International Lecture, Oxford, 7 February 2012 [info]
- Lecture marking the "establishment of the Joyce Pearce Junior Research Fellowship in Refugee Studies and Forced Migration."
Junior International Law Scholars Association, Athens, Georgia, U.S., 10 February 2012 [info] [info]
- Panel 3 will focus on "New Perspectives on Human Rights, Refugee, and International Humanitarian Law."
Transnational Migration and Global Development, 2012 PhD Conference, Bergen, 20-22 June 2012 [info]
- Includes a thematic area on "Segregated zones of living: refugee camps, asylum centers, ghettos." Abstracts must be submitted by 15 February 2012.
Tagged Events & Opportunities.