Intervention: Journal of Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Conflict Affected Areas, vol. 12, no. 3 (Nov. 2014) [contents]
- Features special section on "Rehabilitation Processes of Former Child Soldiers." The editorial introduction and "'I Can’t Go Home'. Forced migration and displacement following demobilisation: the complexity of reintegrating former child soldiers in Colombia" are both freely available.
Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, Latest Articles, 30 Oct. 2014 [access]
- Forthcoming special issue on "Deportation, Anxiety, Justice: New Ethnographic Perspectives." Note that 50 free full-text downloads are available for the first two articles via the a/m link.
Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health, vol. 16, no. 6 (Dec. 2014) [contents]
- Special focus on "Mental Health and Wellness." Includes several articles on Iraqi refugees and one on Afghan refugees.
Migration Studies, vol. 2, no. 3 (Nov. 2014) [free full-text]
- Mix of articles with several on irregular migration and one on human smuggling.
Refugee Transitions, no. 29 (Oct. 2014) [free full-text via BroCAP]
- Mix of articles, including two on Syrian refugees and asylum seekers in Indonesia.
Rights in Exile Newsletter, no. 53 (Nov. 2014) [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.