Australasian Journal of Disaster and Trauma Studies, vol. 19 (April 2015) [full-text]
- The "Integrated Research on Disaster Risk Conference" Special Issue.
Humanitarian Exchange, no. 64 (June 2015) [full-text]
- Theme is "The Ebola crisis in West Africa."
International Journal of Migration and Border Studies, vol. 1, no. 3 (2014) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "Towards equitable responsibility-sharing for forced migration" and "The impact of procedural capital and quality counsel in the Canadian refugee determination process."
International Journal of Migration and Border Studies, vol. 1, no. 4 (2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "'Up to now I am suffering': justice, sexual violence and disability amongst refugees in Uganda" and "Humanitarian confinement: an ethnography of reception centres for asylum seekers at Europe's southern border."
Journal of Borderlands Studies, vol. 30, no. 1 (2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles.
Journal of Internal Displacement, vol. 5, no. 2 (July 2015) [open access]
- Includes "The Politics of Helping: Mobilizing Support for Internally Displaced Persons after the 2008 Russia-Georgia War." Visitors must register to view full-text.
Population, Space and Place, vol. 21, no. 5 (July 2015) [contents]
- Special issue on "Migration, Community and Place." Includes "A Place for Integration: Refugee Experiences in Two English Cities."
Women’s Asylum News, no. 131 (July/Aug. 2015) [full-text]
- Lead article is "Without free legal assistance for family reunion refugees are unable to bring
family members to safety."