al-Majdal, no. 50 (Autumn 2012) [full-text]
- Special 50th issue features a "hand-picked selection of articles" which present "a 'guide book' on the ongoing Palestinian displacement, its historical, ideological, and political causes since the Nakba, as well as the rights-based approach to the right to return as supported by international law."
Coping with Crisis, no. 2 (2012) [full-text]
- Focus is on "Kids can Cope."
Disasters, vol. 37, no. 1 (Jan. 2013) [contents]
- Mix of articles.
Humanity: An International Journal of Human Rights, Humanitarianism, and Development, vol. 3, no. 3 (Winter 2012) [contents]
- This issue presents a "Dossier on Social Rights and Human Rights in the Twentieth Century." Includes "International Aid and Development NGOs in Britain and Human Rights since 1945."
Journal of Immigrant and Refugee Studies, vol. 10, no. 4 (2012) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "The Evolving Identities of Unaccompanied Young Male Asylum Seekers in Malta," "Screening for War Trauma, Torture, and Mental Health Symptoms Among Newly Arrived Refugees: A National Survey of U.S. Refugee Health Coordinators," "Post-Displacement Employment and Health in Professional Iraqi Refugees vs. Professional Iraqi Immigrants," "Refugees: The Millennium Development Goals’ Overlooked Priority Group," and "Refugees’ Right to Employment and Evolving Responsibilities of Host Countries: The Urgency of Iraqi Refugees to Realize Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights."
Revue Humanitaire, no. 33 (2012) [full-text]
- Theme is "Migration: une chance à saisir."