University of Massachusetts Law Review [info]
- Theme issue on "Politics and the Law" and "Immigration and the Law." Abstracts due 15 January 2013.
Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies [info]
- Special issue on "The Public and the Politics of Immigration Policy." Full articles must be submitted for consideration by 14 March 2013.
Stability: The International Journal of Security and Development [info]
- New journal seeking contributions on ongoing basis.
EASO Newsletter (Nov./Dec. 2012) [full-text via EASO Monitor]
- News from the European Asylum Support Office.
Eurasia Border Review, vol. 3, no. 2 (Fall 2012) [full-text]
- Mix of articles including a book review of Seeking Asylum: Human Smuggling and Bureaucracy at the Border.
European Yearbook on Human Rights 2012 (July 2012) [contents]
- Click on "Inhaltsverzeichnis" to access the table of contents. Mix of articles including "The Shortcomings of Dublin II: Strasbourg’s M.S.S. Judgment
and its Implications for the European Union’s Legal Order," "Recasting the Dublin II Regulation: Do the Draft Provisions on
Appeal Rights, Detention and Access to Asylum Procedures
Sufficiently Protect Asylum-Seekers’ Fundamental Rights?," "The Externalization of the EU’s Southern Border in Light of the EU/Libya Framework Agreement: A Lawful Alternative or a
Neo-Refoulement Strategy?," and "Statelessness and the Right to Have Rights: Universalism of
Human Rights within the Context of the UN and EU."
Fahamu Refugee Legal Aid Newsletter, no. 32 (Dec. 2012) [full-text]
- "News, reflection and learning on the provision of refugee legal aid... ."
International Journal of Migration, Health and Social Care, vol. 8, no. 4 (2012) [contents]
- Contents include "Karen refugees from Burma: focus group analysis," "Mental ill health among asylum seekers and other immigrants in Sweden," and "Health needs and access to care in immigration detention: perceptions of former detainees."
International Review of the Red Cross, vol. 94, no. 885 (March 2012) [contents]
- The theme of this issue is "Occupation."
Nordic Journal of International Law, vol. 81, Spec. Issue (2012) [contents]
- A special issue in celebration of the 100th anniversary of Raoul Wallenberg on "Exploring the Legacy of a Life Dedicated to Humanitarianism."
Stability: The International Journal of Security and Development, vol. 1, no. 1 (2012) [open access]
- New journal title that "features research and policy analysis focused on ending conflicts, preventing its recurrence, mitigating new forms of violence such as organised crime and extremism, and fostering peace and enabling development."
Tagged Periodicals and Events & Opportunities.