UNHCR Consultancy on "Review of UNHCR’s engagement with the UN human rights mechanisms and evaluation of the impact of the use of human rights tools in UNHCR operations," Geneva [info] [info]
- Note: The TOR was originally posted on the PDES Facebook page on 31 Jan. 2013. Scroll down to locate the announcement. The timing of the study is negotiable.
Seeking Security: Australia’s Refugee Policy in a Time of Complexity and Change, Melbourne, 13 February 2013 [info]
- Please RSVP.
Multiple Online Courses, Human Rights Education Associates [access]
- Follow the link to view details of a wide variety of e-learning courses offered by HREA, including on "Forced Migration," "Human Trafficking and Smuggling," "Psychosocial Consequences of Migration and Asylum," and "EU Migration and Asylum Law and Policies." The registration deadline for most of these is 15 February 2013.
Improving Communication between Aid Agencies and Crisis-affected People, London, 20 February 2013 [info]
- This event will also be streamed live.
Grants Manager, IDMC, Geneva [info]
- Closing date for applications is 25 February 2013.
Short Course on Refugee Law, Bangkok, 8-12 April 2013 [info]
- Application deadline is 28 February 2013.
- Events & Opportunities: Feb. 2013
Tagged Events & Opportunities.