Evidence & Knowledge in Humanitarian Action, Washington, DC, 5-7 March 2013 [info]
- Registration continues and the programme is now available.
Job vacancy: Assistant to the International Summer School and Conferences Manager, Refugee Studies Centre, Oxford [info]
- Apply by 1 February 2013.
SCIL International Law Year in Review Conference, Sydney, 22 February 2013 [info]
- Includes a session on "Developments in Human Rights and Refugee Law in 2012." Early bird deadline is 1 February 2013.
Summer Course on Refugee and Forced Migration Issues, Toronto, 13-19 May 2013 [info]
- Deadline for early bird rate and visa applicants' registration is 1 February 2013.
Responding to Urban Disasters: Learning from Previous Relief and Recovery Operations, Webinar, 7 February 2013 [info]
Urban Displacement and Development: Moving the Debate Forward, Copenhagen, 7-8 February 2013 [info]
- Space is limited, so apply ASAP!
CFP: Complexities and Challenges in Afghan Migration - Research and Policy Event, Brussels, 8-9 April 2013 [info]
- Deadline for abstracts is 8 February 2013.
Conflict and Intervention in Mali: The Humanitarian Consequences, London, 11 February 2013 [info]
- This panel discussion will also be streamed live.
New Perspectives on the Common European Asylum System:
Ensuring Better Integration of Asylum Seekers in the EU, Brussels, 13 February 2013 [info]
CFP: Refuge special issue on "Environmentally Induced Displacement" [info]
- The deadline for submissions is 28 February 2013.
Tagged Events & Opportunities.