As occurs every year, Wiley is beginning to make the content in its first journal issues of the year freely available. Check out this Disasters issue (vol. 37, no. 1, 2013) for starters, and keep an eye out for forthcoming issues from International Migration and International Migration Review.
Call for papers:
Ìrìnkèrindò: A Journal of African Migration [info]
- Abstracts sought for special issue on "Women, Water and Migration"; deadline is 22 March 2013.
AWR Bulletin, vol. 50, no. 3-4 (2012) [contents]
- Includes a number of papers presented at the AWR's 62th International Congress on "The State of the European Union Asylum Directives: Accomplishments, Pitfalls an Reparations in the Light of Current Refugee and Migration Challenges."
Conflict Trends, no. 3 (2012) [full-text via ReliefWeb]
- This issue commemorates the 20th anniversary of ACCORD.
Humanitarian Exchange, no. 56 (Jan. 2013) [full-text]
- Special focus "on issues related to humanitarian civil–military coordination."
Migration Policy Practice, vol. 2, no. 5 (Dec. 2012-Jan. 2013) [full-text]
- Mix of articles.
Red Cross, Red Crescent Magazine, no. 3 (2012) [full-text]
- Theme is "Humanity Inc., Generating Profit for Care."
Tagged Periodicals and Events & Opportunities.