- Addressing Internal Displacement through National Laws and Policies: A Plea for a Promising Means of Protection [abstract]
- State Responsibility Beyond Borders: What Legal Basis for Italy’s Push-backs to Libya? [abstract]
- Where Disability and Displacement Intersect: Asylum Seekers and Refugees with Disabilities [abstract] [conf. paper]
- The Internal Protection Alternative under European Union Law: Examining the Recast Qualification Directive [abstract]
- North Korean Asylum Seekers and Dual Nationality [abstract]
- HJ (Iran) and HT (Cameroon) – Reflections on a new test for sexuality-based asylum claims in Britain [abstract] [conf. paper]
- Does IHL Prohibit the Forced Displacement of Civilians during War? [abstract]
Three book reviews are also available.