- Realizing One's Rights under the 1951 Convention 60 Years On: A Review of Practical Constraints on Accessing Protection in Europe [abstract]
- A New Path Forward: Researching and Reflecting on Forced Displacement and Resettlement: Report on the International Resettlement Conference: Economics, Social Justice, and Ethics in Development-Caused Involuntary Migration, the Hague, 4–8 October 2010 [abstract]
- Social Technology and Refugee Encampment in Kenya [abstract]
- Towards Transformative Participation: Collaborative Research with ‘Urban IDPs’ in Uganda [abstract] [related thesis]
- A Case Study of Political Failure in a Refugee Camp [abstract]
- Household Economy and Livelihoods among Iraqi Refugees in Syria [abstract]
Seven book reviews are also included.