- From the Center for Gender & Refugee Studies.
AWR Bulletin, vol. 50, no. 1 (2012) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "Environmentally Displaced Persons: No Refuge from the Elements or the Law."
Fahamu Refugee Legal Aid Newsletter, no. 27 (June 2012) [full-text]
- Lead article is "Palestinians who fall under the 1951 Convention: a Norwegian case."
Humanity: An International Journal of Human Rights, Humanitarianism, and Development, vol. 3, no. 2 (Summer 2012) [contents]
- Focus is on "Militarism and Humanitarianism." Also includes "The Humanitarian Condition: Palestinian Refugees and the Politics of Living."
Oxford Monitor of Forced Migration, vol. 2, no. 1 (June 2012) [full-text]
- Includes three policy-, four legal-, and two field-related notes, three academic articles and one first hand report.
Power and Education, vol. 4, no. 2 (2012) [contents]
- Part 2 of special issue on "Migration and Education"; includes "'For Them It's Sink or Swim': Refugee Students and the Dynamics of Migration, and (Dis)placement in School" and "Addressing the 'Citizenship Assumption' in Critical Pedagogy: Exploring the Case of Rejected Female Sub-Saharan African Asylum Seekers in Malta." See also Part 1 contents.
Refugee Bulletin, no. 5 (March-May 2012) [full-text]
- From UNHCR Rwanda.
Women's Asylum News, no. 110 (April/May 2012) [full-text]
- Lead article is "Gender-related asylum claims in Europe: A comparative analysis of law, policies and practice in nine EU Members States."