International Summer School in Forced Migration, Oxford, 1-19 July 2013 [info]
- Closing date for applications is 1 May 2013.
Migration Studies Society 1st Annual Conference, Oxford, 4 May 2013 [info]
- Register by 1 May 2013.
UNHCR Award for Statelessness Research [info]
- Nominations due by 1 May 2013.
Works in Progress: Border-Crossing Beliefs: African Witchcraft in the Trans-Regional Arena of Asylum, Cambridge, UK, 2 May 2013 [info]
- Please email to register your attendance.
Center for Forced Migration Studies' Summer Institute: "The Refugee Status Determination Process," Evanston, IL, 2-9 June 2013 [info]
- Registration open; discounted rate prior to 2 May 2013.
The Deportation of Unaccompanied Minors: Family-tracing and Government Accountability in the European Return Platform for Unaccompanied Minors (ERPUM) Project, Oxford, 3 May 2013 [info]
- Register ASAP, since only a limited number of places are available. This event will also be livestreamed.
Race, Alterity and Affect: Rethinking Climate Change-induced Migration and Displacement, Durham, UK, 18-19 June 2013 [info]
- Register by 3 May 2013.
CFP: Gender, the Refugee and Displacement (1900-1950), Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, 5 July 2013 [info]
- Submit an abstract by 8 May 2013.
Tracks Across Sand: The Dispossession of the ‡Khomani San of the Southern Kalahari, Oxford, 8 May 2013 [info]
- Annual Elizabeth Colson lecture; please register to attend.
FY 2014 Funding Opportunity Announcement for Proposals for the Regional Resettlement Support Center (RSC) in Africa [info]
- Proposal submission deadline is 13 May 2013.
Encounters in Canada: Contrasting Indigenous and Immigrant Perspectives, Toronto, 15-17 May 2013 [info]
- Registration is open.
Tagged Events & Opportunities.