Refugee Review [info]
- Seeks submissions for issue on "Re-conceptualizing Refugees and Forced Migration in the 21st Century." Deadline is 1 Sept. 2014.
Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy, vol. 17, no. 5 (2014) [contents]
- Special issue on "New Challenges in Immigration Theory." The introductory article is freely available. Relevant articles include "Detaining immigrants and asylum seekers: a normative introduction" and "Climate change refugees."
Intervention: Journal of Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Conflict Affected Areas, vol. 12, no. 2 (July 2014) [contents]
- Mix of articles, two of which are freely available.
Journal of International Migration and Integration, vol. 15, no. 3 (Aug. 2014) [contents]
- Relevant articles include "The Importance of Resources and Security in the Socio-Economic Integration of Refugees: A Study on the Impact of Length of Stay in Asylum Accommodation and Residence Status on Socio-Economic Integration for the Four Largest Refugee Groups in the Netherlands" and "Explaining Local Swedish Refugee Policy."
Migration Policy Practice, vol. IV, no. 2 (April-June 2014) [full-text via ReliefWeb]
- Mix of articles.
Refugee Watch Online (June 2014) [full-text]
- Mix of articles, including several on refugees in South Asia, and others on Syrians in Ireland, the crises in South Sudan and Ukraine, refugees in Germany, and Australia's treatment of Sri Lankan boat refugees.
Rights in Exile Newsletter, no. 50 (July 2014) [full-text]
- Formerly the Fahamu Refugee Legal Aid Newsletter.
Tagged Periodicals and Events & Opportunities.