Q&A Panel: The High Court & the Asylum Case, Sydney, 22 July 2014 [info]
- Follow on Twitter using #highcourt153 and @kaldorcentre.
Statelessness and Transcontinental Migration Conference Conference, Barcelona, 24-25 July 2014 [info]
Job: Research Associate in International Law, Human Rights Beyond Borders Project, UCL, London [info]
- Apply by 25 July 2014.
Are We Getting Things Done? Rethinking Operational Leadership, London, 30 July 2014 [info]
- Panel discussion will also be livestreamed.
CFP: 20 Years On: Human Security at Crossroads, Istanbul, 23-24 October 2014 [info]
- Deadline for submissions is 1 August 2014.
17th Nordic Migration Research Conference, Copenhagen, 13-15 August 2014 [info]
- Final registration deadline is 4 August 2014.
Certification in European Law on Immigration and Asylum, Brussels, 5 September 2014-12 July 2015 [info]
- Apply by 8 August 2014.
*Job: Policy and Research Co-ordinator, Women for Refugee Women, London [info]
- Apply by 11 August 2014.
CFP: History of Humanitarianism in Africa, Location TBA, March 2015 [info]
- Submit abstracts by 15 August 2014.
World Humanitarian Day, 19 August 2014 [info]
- Note: Additional details for 2014 are not yet available.
Refugee Testimonies Workshop, Worcester, MA, 19-21 September 2014 [info]
- Apply by 20 August 2014.
Master of Arts in Migration and Displacement, Wits University, Johannesburg [info]
- Applications from international applicants are due 31 August 2014.
- Events & Opportunities: July 2014
Tagged Events & Opportunities.