Refuge: Canada’s Journal on Refugees [info]
- Articles sought for special issue on "The Indo-Chinese Refugee Movement and the Launch of Canada’s Private Sponsorship Program." Deadline for abstracts is 1 December 2014.
Comparative Migration Studies, vol. 2, no. 2 (2014) [open access]
- First four articles are contributions to a special symposium on "After the Arab Spring: EU Asylum and Migration Policy in Flux."
Development in Practice, vol. 24, no. 4 (2014) [contents]
- Special issue on "Climate Change Adaptation and Development." Free access is provided to several articles.
European Journal of Public Health, vol. 24, suppl. 1 (Aug. 2014) [contents]
- Supplement issue focusing on "Immigration and Health: North Africans in Europe." Includes "Refugees in and out of North Africa: A Study of the Choucha Refugee Camp in Tunisia" and "The Big Crossing: Illegal Boat Migrants in the Mediterranean."
FP Essentials, no. 423 (Aug. 2014) [contents]
- Focus is on "Immigrant and Refugee Health."
Griffith Law Review, vol. 22, no. 3 (2013) [contents]
- Symposium issue on "Emerging Mechanisms of Legislative and Political Power in Response to Irregular Migration."
Humanity Journal, vol. 5, no. 2 (July 2014) [contents]
- Several articles on humanitarianism, including "Between Communal Survival and National Aspiration: Armenian Genocide Refugees, The League of Nations, and the Practices of Interwar Humanitarianism."
The Fahamu Refugee Legal Aid Newsletter is now the Rights in Exile Newsletter. The URL for the newsletter's web site has changed accordingly.
Tagged Periodicals and Events & Opportunities.