Climate Change and Migration: Evidence from the Middle East and North Africa (World Bank, 2014) [text]
"Empirical Research on International Environmental Migration: A Systematic Review," Population and Environment, vol. 36, no. 1 (Sept. 2014) [open access]
- See also related New Security Beat blog post.
Impacts of Climate Change and Disasters on Human Mobility in the Pacific: Challenges and Opportunities, Lami Bay, Fiji, 18-20 Aug. 2014 [info]
- Follow link for concept note.
"Migration and the Environment," Population Bulletin, vol. 69, no. 1 (June 2014) [full-text]
New Research Explores Causality of Climate-Related Conflict, Effectiveness of Migration (New Security Beat Blog, July 2014) [text]
Peninsula Principles in Practice: Climate Change and Displacement in the Autonomous Region of Gunayala, Panama - Mission Report (Displacement Solutions, July 2014) [text]
U.N. Conference Set to Bypass Climate Change Refugees (IPS, Aug. 2014) [text]
Commentary on Tuvalu "climate refugee" case decided in New Zealand:
- Have the First "Climate Refugees" Just Landed? (IOM, Aug. 2014) [text]
- No "Climate Refugees" in New Zealand (Planet Policy Blog, Aug. 2014) [text]
- What Just Happened in New Zealand? Did They Really Just Create the First "Climate Change Refugees"? (UKCCMC, Aug. 2014) [text]
- Why New Zealand did not Accept "World’s First Climate Refugees" (RTCC, Aug. 2014) [text]
- Thematic Focus: Climate Change (17 July 2014)