Journal of Palestinian Refugee Studies [info]
- Articles sought for next issue to be published Winter 2015. Theme is "Internationalization." Submission deadline is 10 August 2015.
Development in Practice, vol. 25, no. 5 (2015) [contents]
- Includes special section on development-induced displacement in Asia.
European Journal on Migration and Law, vol. 17, nos. 2-3 (2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "Strengthening the Protection of Stateless Persons from Arbitrary Detention in Immigration Control Proceedings."
Health, Culture and Society, vol. 8, no. 1 (2015) [open access]
- Mix of articles including "They [do more than] Interrupt Us from Sadness: Exploring the Impact of Participatory Music Making on Social Determinants of Health and Wellbeing for Refugees in Australia" and "If It Is Meant to Be, Let It Be: Risk Communication among Bosnian Refugees Resettled in the U.S."
International Migration, vol. 53, no. 4 (Aug. 2015) [contents]
- Features special sections on "Developing Frameworks for the Protection of Trafficked Persons" and "Integration in Societies of Destination." The latter section includes "Identifying Gaps in Health Research among Refugees Resettled in Canada."
Journal of International Migration and Integration, vol. 16, no. 3 (Aug. 2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "Living Without Economic Assets: Livelihoods of Liberian Refugees in the Buduburam Camp, Ghana," "Karen Resettlement: A Participatory Action Research Project" and "Does Compliance with the Jurisprudence of the European Court of Human Rights Improve State Treatment of Migrants and Asylum Seekers? A Critical Appraisal of Aliens’ Rights in Greece."
Migration Policy Practice, vol. V, no. 2 (April-June 2015) [full-text via ReliefWeb]
- This issue reproduces in short form "a selection of some of the most noteworthy papers discussed at the 13th plenary meeting of the Transatlantic Council on Migration."
Polity, vol. 47, no. 3 (July 2015) [contents]
- Features papers from the Symposium on the Politics of Immigration. Includes "Ideology, International Law, and the INS: The Development of American Asylum Politics 1948-Present."
Rights in Exile Newsletter, no. 61 (July 2015) [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.
Third World Quarterly, vol. 36, no. 6 (2015) [contents]
- Special issue on "The power of human rights/the human rights of power." Includes articles on Lampedusa and Mexican asylum claims in Canada.
Tagged Periodicals and Events & Opportunities.