Conference: Migration Statistics User Forum, London, 15 September 2015 [info]
- Registration now open.
Seminar: Protecting Rainbow Refugees: Progress and Challenges in LGBTI Asylum Law and Practice, London, 7 July 2015 [info]
Conference: ECRE’s Annual General Conference/UNHCR Europe Bureau NGO Consultations, The Hague, 14-16 October 2015 [info]
- The deadline for early bird registration is 17 July 2015.
Funding: FY 2015 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees and Displaced Persons in Georgia [info]
- Proposal submission deadline is 23 July 2015.
Job: Managing Editor, Refuge: Canada's Journal on Refugees [info]
- Apply by 31 July 2015.
Conference: Migration and Asylum Law Section, The Society of Legal Scholars Annual Conference, York, 1-4 September 2015 [info]
- The programme for the Migration and Law Section is available here; early bird registration deadline is 31 July 2015.
RFP: Evaluation of UNHCR’s Emergency Response to the Influx of Refugees from Syria to Turkey [info]
- The closing date is 31 July 2015.
The Guy S. Goodwin-Gill Scholarship [info]
- Scholarship to support students seeking an "MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance learning" at the University of London. Application deadline is 17 August 2015.
*World Humanitarian Day, 19 August 2015 [info]
- A day to commemorate humanitarian aid workers.
- Events & Opportunities: Last Minute June 2015/New July 2015
Tagged Events & Opportunities.