Columbia Human Rights Law Review, vol. 48, no. 1 (Fall 2016) [contents]
- Several articles focus on refugee issues.
Disasters, vol. 41, no. 1 (Jan. 2017) [contents]
- Mix of articles.
Human Rights Law Review, vol.16, no. 4 (Dec. 2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles, one of which is open access.
International Review of the Red Cross, vol. 97, no. 900 (Winter 2015) [full-text]
- Theme of this issues is "The Evolution of Warfare."
Migration Policy Practice, vol. VI, no. 4, Oct. -Dec. 2016) [full-text via ReliefWeb]
- Focus is on "Safe Migration."
Praxis der Kinderpsychologie und Kinderpsychiatrie, vol. 65, no. 10 (Dec. 2016) [contents via PubMed]
- Focus is on the mental health of displaced children.
Refugee Survey Quarterly, vol. 35, no. 1 (Feb. 2016) [free full-text]
- Special issue on "The Challenge of Asylum Detention to Refugee Protection." Note: This is not a new issue, however, the full-texts of articles are currently freely available.
Refugee Watch, vol. 47 (June 2016) [full-text]
- Issue theme is "On Gender, Development, and Resistance in South Asia."
Refugee Watch Online (Dec. 2016) [full-text]
- Includes posts on Arab Jews, the Rohingya crisis, and education and employment opportunities for Sri Lankan refugee youth in India.
Rights in Exile Newsletter, no. 76 (Dec. 2016) [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.
VOICE Out Loud Newsletter, no. 24 (Nov. 2016) [full-text via ReliefWeb]
- Focus of this issue is "How Humanitarian NGOs Work with the Private Sector."