CFP: Impacts of Refugees and IDPs on Host Countries and Host Communities, Washington, DC, May 2017 [info]
- Submit abstracts by 11 December 2016.
Panel discussion: Refugees, Belonging and Society, London, 12 December 2016 [info]
Seminar: The Ethics of Refugee Policy: An Overview, Cairo, 12 December 2016 [info]
CFP: Academics in Exile Series [info]
- Call "for contributors to submit academic articles and opinion pieces highlighting how their area of expertise can help those who have been affected by the crisis – either momentarily or in the future." Submission deadline is 1 January 2017.
CFP: Anti-Trafficking Review [info]
- Submissions sought for issue on "The Lessons of History." Deadline is 8 January 2017.
CFP: Spaces and Places of the Journey to the UK: Assessing the Legal Framework for People Fleeing Conflict [info]
- Submit abstracts by 13 January 2017.
CFP: Berkeley Planning Journal [info]
- Contributions sought for a theme issue on "Displacement." The submission deadline is 15 January 2017.
CFP: Nordic Asylum Law Seminar, Reykjavík, 29-30 May 2017 [info]
- Focus of the seminar is "Migration Management and Human Rights: Refugee Protection in Crisis." Submit paper and workshop proposals by 15 January 2017.
Book launch: Practitioners’ Guide to Human Rights in Armed Conflict, London, 18 January 2017 [info]
Course: Programme on Statelessness for Early/Mid-career Academics, New York, 5-9 June 2017 [info]
- Apply by 30 January 2017.
CFP: 2nd Annual Refugee Law Initiative Conference, London, 5-7 June 2017 [info]
- Theme is "Mass Influx? Law, Policy and Large-Scale Movements of Refugees and Migrants"; deadline for paper and panel proposals is 31 January 2017.
Course: 2017 Summer Course on Refugees and Forced Migration, Toronto, 8-12 May 2017 [info]
- Deadline for early bird registration is 31 January 2017.
- Events & Opportunities: Even More Nov. & Dec. 2016
Tagged Events & Opportunities.