CFP: Global Migration and Social Change (Policy Press) [info]
- New book series; no deadline indicated.
Conference: Engendering Forced Migration in the Western Balkans - Then and Now, Geneva, 23 November 2016 [info]
Seminar: What Went Wrong? The EU Asylum Policy and the Refugee Crisis, Cairo, 28 November 2016 [info]
Seminar: Forced Displacement as a Development Issue, Washington, DC, 29 November 2016 [info]
Work-in-progress series: Children on the Move: Gaps in the Law and Case Studies in Vulnerability, Boston, 29 November 2016 [info]
CFP: Forgotten Corridors: Global Displacement & the Politics of Engagement, 10th Annual Conference of the Canadian Association for Refugee and Forced Migration Studies (CARFMS), Victoria, Canada, 15-18 May 2017 [info]
- Submission deadline **extended** to 30 November 2016.
Conference: Migration and Changing Societies: Research Agendas, Brighton, UK, 30 November 2016 [info]
Lecture: The Global Response to Refugees and Vulnerable Migrants, London, 1 December 2016 [info]
- Will also be livestreamed.
Panel discussion: The Evolving Dynamics of the Refugee and Migrant Response, London, 2 December 2016 [info]
- Final showcase of all the work that has been done as part of the "Ethics and Politics of the Refugee Crisis" project.
CFP: Methodological, Practical and Theoretical Challenges in Research on Refugees, Session at the 7th Conference of the European Survey Research Association (ESRA), Lisbon, 17-21 July 2017 [info]
- Submission deadline is 4 December 2016.
Job opportunity: Two Researchers, Public Attitudes to Migration Project, Migration Policy Centre [info]
- Apply by 11 December 2016.
Job opportunity: Early Career Research Fellowships, Hugo Centre for Migration and Population Research [info]
- Submit CV by 12 December 2016.
Open call for interest: Participate in the Third European Migration Forum, Brussels, 2-3 March 2017 [info]
- Submit online form by 12 December 2016.
Presentation: From Frontex to the European Border and Coast Guard: Responsibility for Human Rights Violations at the Borders, London, 13 December 2016 [info]
CFP: Migrant Smuggling Dynamics and Impacts, Migration Research Series, IOM [info]
- Submission deadline is 15 December 2016.
CFP: Peace Research: The Canadian Journal of Peace and Conflict Studies [info]
- Conference papers from CARFMS 2016 sought for special issue of this journal; submission deadline is 16 December 2016.
Call for chapter proposals: Refugee Education: International Perspectives from Higher Education and NGOs (Emerald Publishing) [info]
- Submission deadline is 18 December 2016.
Call for articles: African Human Mobility Review [info]
- Submission deadline is 31 December 2016.
- Events & Opportunities: A Few More Nov. & Dec. 2016
Tagged Events & Opportunities.