- Mix of articles. Includes one book review.
Global Social Policy, vol. 16, no. 3 (Dec. 2016) [contents]
- Includes special GSP Forum section that discusses "Global Social Policy and the 'Refugee Crisis',"
Humanitarian Aid on the Move, no.18 (Nov. 2016) [full-text via ReliefWeb]
- "With the UN Secretary General’s report on the World Humanitarian Summit due to be published at the next UN General Assembly in New York, this issue of HEM continues to explore new areas for the sector to explore, following on from our last issue on the WHS."
- "[The] Focus section [is] devoted to a number of international and European legal issues raised by the ongoing migratory crisis. It discusses inter alia the fight against migrant smuggling under UN Security Council resolution 2240 (2015), amendment proposals to the 1951 Refugees Convention, the implications for international responsibility of the EU’s hotspot approach to managing migration, and the protection of EU citizens victims of human trafficking in Europe."
Journal of Immigrant & Refugee Studies, vol. 14, no. 4 (2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Visibilities and the Politics of Space: Refugee Activism in Berlin," which is open access.
Journal of International Humanitarian Legal Studies, vol. 6, no. 2 (2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles.
Law & Policy, vol. 38, no. 4 (Oct. 2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles for symposium issue, including "The Paradox of Docket Control: Empowering Judges, Frustrating Refugees." Note: An abstract for the first article is available on the FM List.
Refuge: Canada's Journal of Refugees, vol. 32, no. 3 (2016) [open access]
- "General issue, with special focus on 'Age Discrimination in Forced Migration Law, Policy and Practice'." Includes five book reviews.
Rights in Exile Newsletter, no. 75 (Nov. 2016) [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.
Torture Journal, vol. 26, no. 2 (2016) [full-text]
- Mix of articles, including "Prevalence of Torture and Other War-related Traumatic Events in Forced Migrants: A Systematic Review."
Yearbook of International Humanitarian Law, vol. 18 (2015) [contents]
- Theme is "Contemporary Armed Conflicts and Their Implications for International Humanitarian Law."