Australasian Review of African Studies, vol. 37, no. 2 (Dec. 2016) [contents]
- Issue focuses on "Education, Emigration, Ethnicity and African-Australians." Includes "Settlement and Employment Experiences of South Sudanese People from Refugee Backgrounds in Melbourne, Australia."
Georgetown Immigration Law Journal, vol. 30, no. 1 (Fall 2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Constructive or Counterproductive? Benefits and Challenges of Integrating Mental Health Professionals into Asylum Representation " and "Development in the International Field Migrant Crisis: International Law and Constraints for Receiving States."
Horn of Africa Bulletin, vol. 28, no. 5 (Sept.-Oct. 2016) [full-text via ReliefWeb]
- Theme is "A Year after Valletta: What Has Changed?"
IEMed Mediterranean Yearbook 2016 [full-text]
- Dossier section focuses on "Mobility and Refugee Crisis in the Mediterranean."
International Journal of Migration, Health and Social Care, vol. 12, no. 4 (2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "'The wound is still open': The Nakba Experience among Internally Displaced Palestinians in Israel" and "Internally Displaced Families in Khartoum-Sudan: Challenges and Policy Implications."
International Review of the Red Cross, vol. 97, no. 899 (Sept. 2015) [full-text]
- Theme of this issue is "The Human Cost of Nuclear Weapons."
Intervention, vol. 14, no. 2 (Nov. 2016) [contents]
- Includes special section on "Mainstreaming Psychosocial Approaches and Principles in 'Other' Sectors."
Journal of International Humanitarian Action, vol. 1 (2016) [open access]
- New gold OA journal. Read more about the aims and scope here.