- Special issue on "Immigrants and Refugees."
Gender & Development, vol. 24, no. 3 (2016) [free full-text via Oxfam]
- Issue theme is "Working on Gender Equality in Fragile Contexts." Includes "Refugees and 'Host Communities' Facing Gender-based Violence: Developing an Area-based Approach to Gender-based Violence around Mbera Camp, Mauritania."
International Journal of Sociology, vol. 46, no. 3 (2016) [contents]
- Focus of this issue is "Migration in the Global South: Country Case Studies." Includes "Global Migration and Extraterritorial Controls: The Case of International Refugee Policy in Ukraine." The introduction is free to read.
International Migration, vol. 54, no. 6 (Dec. 2016) [contents]
- Articles address "Migration...and its Management." Includes "Asylum Systems in the Western Balkan Countries: Current Issues."
Journal of Immigrant & Refugee Studies, vol. 14, no. 3 (2016) [contents]
- Special issue on "Social Mobilization and Political Participation in the Diaspora during the 'Arab Spring'."
Journal of Immigration, Asylum & Nationality Law, vol. 30, no. 3 (2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles; includes "Immigration Detention in the UK: Recent Developments" and "Refugees or Migrant Workers? A Case Study of Undocumented Syrians in Russia LM and others v Russia (ECtHR 14 March 2016)."
The Researcher, vol. 11, no. 2 (Oct. 2016) [full-text via Refworld]
- Mix of articles, including "Should Asylum Seekers have Labour
Market Access?," "The Right to be Heard," and "The Protection of Vulnerable Asylum
Seekers in Ireland."