CARFMS Newsletter, no. 8 (Winter 2017) [full-text]
- Newsletter of the Canadian Association for Refugee and Forced Migration Studies.
Global Policy, vol. 8, suppl. 1 (Feb. 2017) [free full-text]
- Special issue on "Critical Perspectives on Human Mobility in Times of Crisis."
International Journal of Migration and Border Studies, vol. 3, no. 2-3 (2017) [contents]
- Articles focus on transit migration; includes "Economies of transit: exploiting migrants and refugees in Indonesia and Libya."
International Migration Review, vol. 51, no. 1 (Spring 2017) [free full-text]
- Two sections focus on "Health-related Issues of Immigrants in the United States" and "Immigrant Integration."
Journal of Immigrant & Refugee Studies, vol. 15, no. 1 (2017) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Investigating the Refugee Health Disadvantage among the U.S. Immigrant Population" and "Negotiating Refugee Empowerment(s) in Resettlement Organizations."
Journal of International Humanitarian Legal Studies, vol. 7, no. 1 (2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles.
Journal of Liberty and International Affairs, vol. 1, supp. 1 (May 2016) [open access]
- Special issue on the Syrian refugee crisis in Europe.
Migration Policy Practice, vol. VII, no. 1 (Jan.-March 2017) [full-text]
- "[F]ocuses on ways to improve data on international migration."
Rights in Exile Newsletter, no. 80 (April 2017) [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.
Social Inclusion, vol. 5, no. 1 (2017) [open access]
- Special issue on "International Migration and Ethnic Integration."