- See also related Facebook page.
The Economics of Hosting Refugees: A Host Community Perspective from Turkana (World Bank & UNHCR, March 2017) [text]
Forced Migrants: Labour Market Integration and Entrepreneurship (T20 Forced Migration Task Force, April 2017) [text]
- See also related G20 Insights news story.
Ignite! From Refugee to Entrepreneur in Sydney in Less Than Three Years: Final Evaluation Report on the SSI Ignite Small Business Start-ups Program (Settlement Services International, Feb. 2017) [access]
Jobs Make the Difference: Expanding Economic Opportunities for Syrian Refugees and Host Communities (ILO, UNDP & WFP, April 2017) [text via ReliefWeb]
"Language Roulette: The Effect of Random Placement on Refugees’ Labour Market Integration," Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, Latest Articles, 22 March 2017 [abstract]
- A preprint is available via SSRN.
"Migration: Refugee Economics," Nature, vol. 544, no. 7648 (2017) [free full-text]
- Review of Refuge: Transforming a Broken Refugee System (Penguin Allen Lane, March 2017). See also related post in The Conversation.
New Research Shows Immigration Has Only a Minor Effect on Wages (The Conversation, March 2017) [text]
"Research Finds Refugees Find Same Economic Success as Other Canadians, but It Takes Time," CBC News, 3 April 2017 [info]
- Follow link for audio.
- Thematic Focus: Economic Contributions of Refugees/Immigrants in the U.S. (28 March 2017)
- Thematic Focus: Work/Economic Aspects (23 March 2017)
Tagged Publications and Web Sites/Tools.