Opportunities and Risk: Enacting Socio-cultural Transformation in Refugee Camps in Uganda, Oxford, 24 April 2013 [info]
- First seminar in new Trinity Term series.
Vacancy: Head of the Policy & Research Department, Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre [info]
- Apply for this Geneva-based position by 29 April 2013.
Center for Forced Migration Studies' Summer Institute:
"The Refugee Status Determination Process," Evanston, IL, 2-9 June 2013 [info]
- Schedule is now available; register by 2 May 2013 for reduced rate.
Vacancy: Part-time Communications Assistant, Refugee Studies Centre [info]
- Apply by 9 May 2013 for this job in Oxford.
Summer Short Courses, Cairo, 2-27 June 2013 [info]
- Four courses are being offered - International Refugee Law; From Arab Winter to Arab Spring: Refugee and Migration Movements in the Middle East and North Africa; Addressing Global Trends: Psychosocial and Mental Health Interventions for Refugees Living the Urban Context; and International Migration and the State System - with various application deadlines ranging from 10 May to 22 May 2013. Follow the link for more details.
CFP: Journal of Internal Displacement [info]
- Special issue on "Forced Migration and Displacement in Somalia and Somali Inhabited Territories"; submission deadline extended to 15 May 2013.
FY 2013 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO Programs Benefiting Colombian Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in FY 2013 [info]
- Proposal submission deadline is 16 May 2013.
FY 2013 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO Programs Benefiting Burmese Refugees and Asylum Seekers in Thailand and Malaysia [info]
- Proposal submission deadline is 21 May 2013.
Regional Protection Programmes: An Effective Policy Tool?, Brussels, 30 May 2013 [info]
- While an agenda is not yet available, registration is open for this event.
- Even More Events & Opportunities: April 2013
- Events & Opportunities: May 2013
Tagged Events & Opportunities.